Dhaulagiri (8167m) is the seventh highest mountain in the world. The Kaligandaki river – world’s deepest gorge which flows between these two giant Himalayas called Dhaulagiri and Annapurna .Dhaulagiri is one of the beautiful mountain also known as white mountain .Dhaulagiri trekking is loaded with massive mountains range of Dhaulagiri consisting of fifteen 7000 meter peaks is magnificent.
The trek goes through different mountain passes and it is one of the challenging and adventures trek. This trek offers you the adventures mountain passes like crossing over the French pass(5360m)and Thapa pass(5200m).Dhaulagiri trekking is a land of dramatic contrast. The best time for trekking is February to end of June and September to end of December. You can manage your time and customize your trip according to your holidays
Trekking destination: Dhaulagiri Base Camp Trekking
Trip Duration: 21 Days
Maximum Altitude: 5350m
Minimum Altitude: 1465 m
Transportation: Bus, car, jeep etc
Walking Hour: Maximum 5/6 hours.
Day 01: Bus journey from Kathmandu to Beni.
Day 02: Trek from Beni to Babiyachour.
Day 03: Trek from Babiyachour to Darbang.
Day 04: Trek from Darbang to Takum .
Day 05: Trek from Takum to Muri.
Day 06: Trek form Muri to Boghara.
Day 07: Trek form Boghara to Doban.
Day 08: trek from Doban to Italian base camp.
Day 09: Acclimatization day in Italian base camp.
Day 10: Trek from Italian base camp to Dhaulagiri base camp.
Day 11: Trek form Dhaulagiri base camp to Hidden valley on the way French pass.
Day 12: Rest day in Hidden valley .
Day 13: Trek from Hidden valley to Yak Kharka on the way Thapa pass.
Day 14: Trek form Yak Kharka to Tukuche.
Day 15: Trek from Tukuche to ghasa.
Day 16: Trek from Ghasa to Tatopani.
Day 17: Rest day in Tatopani (Natural Hot spring ).you can take bath with natural hot spring .
Day 18: Trek form Tatopani (Nartural Hot spring ) to Ghorepani.
Day 19:Trek form Ghorepani to Thikhedhunga .
Day 20: Trek form Thikhedhunga to Nayapul same day Pokahra.overnight at Pokhara hotel.
Day 21: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Airports pick up & drop by private car / bus.
- Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu breakfast included.
- TIMS (trekking information management system)
- Permit (Annapurna conservation area park fee)
- All your standard Meals during the trek.
- Down Jacket, duffel/kit bag and sleeping bag if you want by Top of the World Adventure.
- English speaking guide or native language speaking guide if you want
- Surface transfer.
- Best available lodge during trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine for all trekking staffs.
Cost not Includes
- Travel insurance
- Your personal expensive
- Drinks and chocolate during the trek
- Kathmandu – bus station taxi
- Drinks in mountain
- Tips for guide