Trekking destination : Everest Panorama Trek
Trip grade: Moderate
Transportation : Airplane
Min. altitude: 2850 m
Max. altitude : 3860 m
Trip duration : 06 days
Season: September to late December and February to late June
Walking hour: 5 to 7 hour approx
Accommodation : Hotel and guest house
Everest panorama trek can be the best option for those trekkers who have really big willing to see the Everest but have short leisure time or holiday. It can also be the best option if you are not fit for more than 4000 meters height.
Day 1:Arrival at Kathmandu (1,310m)
Welcome program by Top of the Adventure and direct transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed & Breakfast plan.
Day 2: Domestic Flight to Lukla (2,828 m)
Half an hour flight to Lukla from Kathmandu, after the breakfast we trek down to Phakding which 200 meters down from Lukla. It takes about 3 hours to get at Phakding following the Dudh Koshi River (white river) and we take rest on the day. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 3:Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m)
This day ,trek takes around 5 hours and we climb about 850 meters up to Namche bazar. You will follow the Dudh Koshi to get Namche Bazar. Namche bazar is a big village of Everest region where you can get easy access for internet , stuff shopping and many more. But it will be quite expensive because of air transportation. You can have overnight at tea house lodge.
Day 4: Rest day Namche Bazar
One more day you will stop at Namche Bazar for acclimatization and rest because your body need to be familiar for elevation because of 3.5 thousand meter. In this same day you can do local sightseeing around Khumjung village . Overnight at as same place.
Day 5:Trek to Tengboche (3,867m)
It takes around 5 hours to get Tengboche, from this village you can have chance to see wonderful view of Ama Dablam mountain and an old monastery. If there is good weather you can see the mount everest at this day. overnight at Lodge.
Day 6 : Tengboche to Monjo
After having excellent experience to see Everest from your eyes, you will descend through the same way up to Monjo or Phakding . And you will have overnight at tea house lodge at Phakding.
Day 7 : Monjo to Lukla
This day you will trek through the Dudhkoshi river to Lukla, the same way as you trek first day. And overnight at Lukla tea house lodge.
Day 8: Flight back to Kathmandu
Today you will flight back to Kathmandu.And transfer to hotel with bed and breakfast plan.
Day 9: Final departure
For your onward destination ,End of the service in Top of the world adventure.
- Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu.
- All your standard Meals during the trek.
- Best available Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- licensed English speaking Guide. We have some other languages guide as your require.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Everest National Park permits.
- Airfare from Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- All our government taxes.
Cost Not Includes
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance.
- Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry.
- . Personal trekking Equipments.
- A tip for trekking staff and driver–Tipping is expected.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.