Island Peak is one of the most demanding peak lies in Everest region. The peak was named Island Peak in 1951 by Eric Shipton. You will be visit local monasteries with long history and you will witness Sherpa culture and hospitality with the views of Mt Everest (8848 m) Cho- Oyu, Lhotse and Ama Dablam etc. If you are seeking the excitement of adventure, this is the wonderful mountain for you. Namche Bazaar is the hometown of this region and also the gateway of all trekking and expedition in the region.
The most favorable season for Island peak climbing is starting from March to May and mid September to November. We will provide you good service and quality equipment; food and experienced leader .You can choose your favorable itinerary according to your holidays and as per your desire so travel with us.
Destination: Island Peak Summit
Activities: Peak climbing
Max. Altitude: 6187 meters
Trip Duration: 17 Day(s)
Trip Grade: Moderate
Best Season: March, April, May, September, October, and November
Walking Hour: 6 hours per day
ay 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport. Welcome program by Top of the world adventure.
Our airport representative takes you to the hotel.
Day 02: Prepare for the trip and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2804 meters), start trek to Phakding (2610) it takes almost 3 hours, overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3441 m) for 5 hours.
Day 05: Acclimatization day in Namche bazaar.
Day 06: Trek from Namche to Tengboche Monastery (3860 m) for 5 hours.
Day 07: Trek from Tengboche monastery to Dingboche (4350 m) for 6 hours.
Day 08: Trek from Dingboche to Chhukun (4710) for 4 hours.
Day 09: Trek from Chukung to Island peak base camp (5240 m) for 4 hours.
Day 10: Rest and Acclimatization day Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 11: Today we head to the Summit of Island peak (6187m) and return to Chhukun (4750m), overnight at guesthouse.
Day 12: Trek from Chhukun to Tengboche (3860m) for 6 hours.
Day 13: Trek from Tengboche to Namche Bazaar (3441m) via Khumjung (2780 m) for 5 hours.
Day 14: Trek from Namche bazaar to Lukla (2804m) for 5 hours.
Day 15: Flight back to Kathmandu from Lukla airport.
Day 16: Shopping day in Kathmandu you could shopping and go for short walk in Kathmandu valley.
Day 17: Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
- Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu.
- All your standard Meals during the trek.
- Best available Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Island Peak Permit fees.
- TIMS and National park permits.
- General Climbing equipment such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc.
- Garbage deposit fee.
- Licensed and experienced English speaking Sherpa Guide. We have some other languages guide as your require.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Everest National Park permits.
- Airfare from Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- All our government taxes.
Cost Not Includes
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance.
- Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry.
- . Personal trekking Equipments.
- A tip for trekking staff and driver-Tipping is expected.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.