Yala peak is popular trekking peak in Langtang region at the elevation of 5732m .It is one of the easier, simple and non technical climb just to north of Kathmandu. Yala peak is easy and suited for every people with their high altitude trekking experience but good physical fitness is required.
We start our trek from Sybrubeshi after 8/9 hours bus drive from Kathmandu. The trails are less crowded and the people are friendly. We continue our trek via Kyangin Gompa and turn north to climb Yala peak. From the summit we can see Langtang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Ganesh Himal, Naya kanga peak, Gangchempo, Shishapangma (8013m), the highest mountain wholly in Tibet.
The most favorable season for Island peak climbing is starting from March to May and mid September to November. We will provide you good service and quality equipment; food and experienced Sherpa leader .You can choose your favorable itinerary according to your holidays and as per your desire so travel with us.
Destination: Yala Peak Summit
Activities: Peak climbing
Max. Altitude: 5732meters
Trip Duration: 15 Day(s)
Trip Grade: Moderate
Best Season: March, April, May, September, October, and November
Walking Hour: 6 hours per day
Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuvan International airport in Kathmandu, welcome program by Top of the World Adventure transfer to the Hotel .You can go for free walk in the evening.
Day 02: Pre-trip meeting and briefing about climbing and full day Kathmandu sightseeing.
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Syabru Besi (1450m,) for almost 9 hours driving and then overnight at Lodge.
Day 04: Journey continues from Syabru Besi to Lama Hotel (2480m) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day 05: Today trip starts from Lama Hotel to Langtang valley (3541m) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day 06: Leisure and rest day at Langtang valley (3541m) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day 07: Trek from Langtang valley to Kyangin Gompa (3900m) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day 08: Acclimatization day in Kyangin Gompa.
Day 09: Trip continuous from Kyangin Gompa to Yala Base Camp (5033m) and then overnight at Tented camp.
Day 10: Climb to Yala summit and back to Base Camp, Overnight at Tent Camp.
Day 11: Descend down from Peak Base Camp to Kyangin Gompa (3900m) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day 12: Trek back from Kyangjin Gompa to Lama Hotel (2480m) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day 13: Trek back from Lama Hotel to Syabru Besi and then overnight at Lodge.
Day 14: Syabru Besi to Kathmandu bus drive, overnight at selected hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 15: Final departure from your hotel to Tribhuvan international airport by car.
- Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu.
- All your standard Meals during the trek.
- Best available Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Licensed English speaking Guide. We have some other languages guide as your require.
- Yala Peak Permit fees.
- TIMS and National park permits.
- General Climbing equipment such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc.
- Garbage deposit fee.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Langtang national park permit.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- All our government taxes.
Cost Not Includes
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance.
- Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- A tip for trekking staff and driver-Tipping is expected.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.